AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON 01/08/2021 12PM PST
LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
**IF EXTRA MATERIAL IS NEEDED, OR YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A CUSTOM SIZED ROLL, PLEASE CONTACT US AT SALES@INOZETEKUSA.COM FOR PRICING AND MORE INFORMATION.
|Thickness (Face Only)||3.7 - 4.1 mil
|Thickness (Adhesive)||1.6 mil|
|Protective Liner||PET Liner|
|Release Liner||PET Liner|
|Adhesive||Low-Tack Solvent Acrylic|
|Removability||Long Term Low-Tack Removable Adhesive|
|Standard Size Roll||60 in x 65 ft (60" x 780")|
|Post-Heat Temperature||175 F - 185 F (79.5 C - 85 C)|
|Recommended Installation Area Temperature||70 F - 80 F (24 C - 26.5 C)|
|Storage Period||2 Years from the Manufactured Date in Temperature Range of 68 F - 78 F (20 C - 26 C) Relative Humidity 50%, Indoor Storage|
|Chemical Resistance||Resists Most Mild Acids, Mild Alkalis and Salt|
Dry Application Only
Inozetek Return Policy
To qualify for a return, you must meet these requirements.
- Return must be within 7 days of receiving your product.
- Roll must be in the condition that you received it in once returned. If it was unrolled and then re-taped improperly or material was cut out of it before returning. We will charge a restocking fee based of the damages caused to the roll or material missing.
- Roll must be taped in its original condition, as well as in its original box.
- We do not refund the shipping cost.
- We will not be covering shipping on returns. We will only cover shipping for defective rolls.
There is no restocking fee if the product is unopened or the roll was not unrolled.
If you believe the material is defective. Please send us high quality Images/Videos of the issues you have encountered. Alongside a detailed explanation of what is wrong with the roll. Please email all of this to firstname.lastname@example.org